HAPPY VEGAN THANKSGIVING!


Well, I certainly enjoyed my first Thanksgiving dinner with my family (who all rocked up wearing red, white and blue - I was well impressed!) 

To celebrate the holiday, I made my very first vegan pumpkin pie (not sure that it was 100% authentic as I have never tasted (or seen for that matter) a traditional pumpkin pie, but it certainly went down well!); a tasty corn pudding (with homemade "bacon" bits - made with TVP); steamed green beans; mashed spiced yams; rosemary roasted beets; and glazed up a Sanitarium veggie roast roll with rosemary and mint glaze. 

I was thankful that every dish was thoroughly enjoyed, and cruelty free! 

Every day I am thankful that more and more people are becoming aware of veganism, and the many benefits of the lifestyle. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Popular Posts

Image

Welcome!